Get In Touch
Services Update: 01/06/20
During this current unsettled time, please be aware of the following changes to our support hours and key services etc.
- ADMIN & OFFICE HOURS: Admin enquiries will be managed remotely Monday – Friday 9am-5pm on our normal number 01604 634385, and emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – managed remotely by our admin staff.
- COUNSELLING: Self referrals for counselling are currently being accepted for remote support only / Monday-Friday between 11am and 5pm. This service is being delivered by our qualified counsellors.
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT: We have opened up a Wellbeing Support helpline on 01604 622223, which will now be monitored between 11am and 5pm from Monday to Friday. You can also access this helpline via our Online Emotional Support chat box.
- WELLBEING: We’re having LIVE wellbeing discussions on our Instagram page every Wednesday @ 6:30pm, with topics revealed each Monday on our social media pages. More wellbeing resources are on this new web page too.
- SEXUAL HEALTH: Sexual Health queries are being diverted to the hospital clinic and you can contact them on 01604 609766. NO walk-ins currently, but there is a small team in the clinic to provide telephone consultations for any STI symptoms or emergency contraception; these clients will be able to pick up their prescriptions. Testing kits orderable from: www.nhft.nhs.uk/sexual-health
- CONTRACEPTION: The C card system is being reinstated. Young people will be able to do C card training and then get free condoms from pharmacies (who will be extending their opening hours).
- LGBTQ: Remote support is available for our Out There group Tuesdays and Thursdays 2pm-3pm and Fridays 7pm-8pm on the usual group phone/email. Out There Plus are still continuing remote support every other Wednesday from 6pm-8pm.
- CRISIS CAFÉ: Will continue as normal every Monday 4pm-8pm at Café Track. From 06/04/20 we’ll also provide this service “virtually” as well as face-to-face. Appointments currently required – please call or email the lowdown during current opening hours, or call our Wellbeing Support helpline in advance.
- FYI. Our ‘normal’ contact info, address & opening hours are featured below!
Helpline: 01604 622223*
*Answer machine outside of hours
Telephone: 07585 737482
MONDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
WEDNESDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
SUNDAY | BANK HOLS Closed
How to find us:
3 Kingswell Street (off Gold St) Northampton, NN1 1PP
Just look out for the big red door!
the lowdown is based in the heart of Northampton town centre.
We are just 2 minutes easy walk from the Northgate bus station and approximately 5 minutes from Northampton railway station.