Outreach and detached services for children and young adults in Northamptonshire
Youth work in the community
We’d love you to visit us in the centre of Northampton, and to refer children and young adults to us if you think they might need our help. But if you have a school, group or organisation which is already working with young people aged between 12 and 25, we’d love to support you and we can come to you to do this.
If you think it would be helpful for the lowdown to visit your child, you can ask your school, group or organisation to invite us.
We deliver outreach and detached services to
- Youth and Community Groups
- and On The Street
We can provide
- Bespoke and Interactive Educational Workshops
- One to One Counselling Sessions
- One to One Mentoring Sessions
- Crisis Management
- Assembly Talks
- Discussion Groups
- Drop in Sessions
* When working in educational settings, we enable your students to achieve the government’s five outcome targets
- Being Healthy
- Staying Safe
- Enjoying & Achieving
- Making a Positive Contribution, and
- Achieving Economic Well-Being
Our most requested workshops include
- Anger Management
- Behaviours and Consequences
- Eating Disorders
- Listening and Communication
- Moving On (i.e. leaving school or college)
- Respecting Others
- Self Esteem
- Self Harming
- Sexual Health
- Teenage Pregnancy
I’d like to find out more about your outreach and detached services.
What do I do now?
Please phone our office line 01604 634385 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.