Your business can meet or enhance its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) needs
We would like to invite your business to become our charity partner.
Our goal is to create mutually beneficial partnerships with local businesses so that you enhance your CSR and our vital work with young people within this community can continue.
Our current business partners include:
- Your business can meet or enhance its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) needs
- You’ll be able to see exactly how this partnership is benefitting your own community
- You will be investing in young people and investing in the county
- A direct line of counselling support will be available for your young employees when they need it
- the lowdown can come and speak at your staff or client events, to promote your charitable work
- Our website’s Business Partners page will feature your logo and details, with direct links back to your own website – examples coming soon
- Your company logo will also be featured on our promotional items and displays
- You will be invited to attend our annual Business Partnership Events
How To Get Involved
There are a number of ways you can choose to join the lowdown business partnership:
- Monthly or annual sponsorship of core services
- Volunteer sponsorship
- Sponsorship of a specific project
- Sponsorship of an annual fundraising event
- Donation of staff time, skills or expertise
- Donation of business equipment, premises or services
Contact Dawn Wright @ the lowdown
telephone: 01604 634385 email: email@example.com
At any one time, a young person in Northamptonshire is experiencing a devastating personal crisis.
the lowdown’s team of dedicated volunteers are here to ensure they don’t face this alone, and can be supported and guided through their difficulties. Support from you will allow us to continue to change and save the lives of many 12 to 25 year olds, helping to prevent crises such as teenage pregnancy, drug and alcohol dependency, self-harming, stress, anxiety, depression and even suicide.
It is our belief that young people should not experience mental or physical ill-health unsupported.
Some of our recent statistics are featured below…
Click image to enlarge or the button to download.