Training and Consultancy Services – helping you to better serve young people’s needs
We have helped Avon, Relate, Samaritans and Connexions (to name but a few) to better support the young people they work with.
the lowdown have years of experience in supporting children and young adults with a broad range of challenging issues. But we don’t work in isolation. Our clients are supported within the community through a number of other organisations, and we are delighted to offer training and consultancy services to these organisations so that young people have access to consistent and comprehensive information and advice.
- The Voluntary Sector
- Colleges and Universities
- Youth and Community Groups
- Enhancing Your Listening & Communication Skills
- Basic Counselling Skills
- Managing Young People and Self Harm
- Managing Young People and LGBTQ issues
- Understanding Current Issues Affecting Young People
- Welcoming Young People to Your Facility
I’d like to find out more about your training and consultancy services.
What do I do now?
Please phone our office line 01604 634385 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.