the lowdown offer Outreach Services for children and young adults in Northamptonshire
As well as our in-house services, the lowdown are also available to provide services to: Schools • Colleges • Youth and Community Groups • Businesses
We can provide:
- One to One Counselling Sessions
- Assembly Talks
- Presentations on Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing for young people and parents
- Discussion Groups
- Drop-in Sessions
- Emotional Wellbeing Sessions
- Activity-Based Workshops
- Peer Support Workshops
- Bullying and Anxiety Workshops
- LGBTQ Advice for young people, parents and professionals
Note: These services may incur a charge, so please contact us for further information.
If you would like to find out more about our Outreach Services and how we can support you
Call our office line: 01604 634385, or email us at:
email@example.com to discuss your needs.
We are located in Northampton town centre so you can pop in and see us, or contact us in other ways if easier?