We are unable to offer sexual health support for the time being, however sexual health queries are being diverted to the hospital clinic. You can contact them on 01604 609766.
Testing kits can be ordered by going to www.nhft.nhs.uk/sexual-health. Young people will be able to get C-card training and free condoms from pharmacies. Contact CHAT C-card for more info on 07519 293410.
the lowdown are not here to judge.
We support hundreds of young people just like you each year, and we’re here to help you stay safe and make informed decisions.
Our Sexual Health Service offers friendly, practical, free and confidential support including:
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea Screening
- Sexual Health Information
- Pregnancy testing and next steps
Our Sexual Health Nurse offers:
- Ongoing Contraception
- Emergency Contraception
- Advice and Consultation on Coils and Implants
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Screening and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing and Advice
- Well Persons Check
- Sexual Health Advice and Support