Get In Touch
Services Update: 19/11/20
We are currently working through our waiting list for face to face counselling, Once our waiting list has reduced we will start to accept more face to face referrals. Please keep checking back for future service updates or get in contact with us.
- COUNSELLING: Self referrals for counselling are currently being accepted for remote support only – Monday-Friday between 11am and 5pm. This service is being delivered by our friendly, trained counsellors.
- ALL ENQUIRIES: Will be managed remotely Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm as usual on 01604 634385. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org will also be managed remotely by a member of our team.
- WELLBEING SESSIONS: We are now offering remote wellbeing sessions every Saturday between 1pm and 3pm and every Wednesday between 5pm and 7pm using either video call or telephone. To book your slot, please call us on 01604 634385. Further wellbeing information and tips to look after your mental health is accessible via this dedicated web page too.
- LGBTQ: Remote support is available for our Out There group Fridays 6pm-8pm on the usual group phone/email. Out There Plus continues with remote the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6pm-8pm.
- SEXUAL HEALTH: We’re unable to offer sexual health support for the time being, however sexual health queries are being diverted to the hospital clinic and you can contact them on 01604 609766. There are no walk-ins currently, but there is a small team in the clinic to provide telephone consultations for any STI symptoms or emergency contraception; these clients will be able to pick up their prescriptions. Testing kits can be ordered via this link.
- CONTRACEPTION: The C card system is being reinstated. Young people will be able to do C card training and then get free condoms from pharmacies. Contact CHAT C CARD for more information on 07519 293410.
- NEW SUPPORT SERVICE: Espresso Yourself drop-ins will continue at the lowdown Mondays and Fridays between 4pm and 8pm. Whilst we’re in lockdown we won’t be offering group activities or peer support but you can still access 1:1 support with a support worker. This is for 11 to 18-year olds and their parents and carers. Drop in during opening times or book an appointment on 01604 634385 or by emailing email@example.com
Contact Us: 01604 634385*
Telephone: 07585 737482
MONDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
WEDNESDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
SUNDAY | BANK HOLS Closed
How to find us:
3 Kingswell Street (off Gold St) Northampton, NN1 1PP
Just look out for the big red door!
the lowdown is based in the heart of Northampton town centre.
We are just 2 minutes easy walk from the Northgate bus station and approximately 5 minutes from Northampton railway station.