Get In Touch
Services Update: 14/08/20
We are currently working through our waiting list for face to face counselling, Once our waiting list has reduced we will start to accept more face to face referrals. Please keep checking back for future service updates or get in contact with us.
- COUNSELLING: Self referrals for counselling are currently being accepted for remote support only – Monday-Friday between 11am and 5pm. This service is being delivered by our friendly, qualified counsellors.
- ENQUIRIES: All enquiries will be managed remotely Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm on our usual number 01604 634385. All emails sent to email@example.com will be managed remotely by a member of our team.
- WELLBEING SESSIONS: We are now offering remote wellbeing sessions every Saturday between 1pm and 3pm using either video call or telephone. To book your slot, please call us on 01604 634385. Further wellbeing information is accessible via this dedicated web page too.
- SEXUAL HEALTH: Sexual Health queries are being diverted to the hospital clinic and you can contact them on 01604 609766. NO walk-ins currently, but there is a small team in the clinic to provide telephone consultations for any STI symptoms or emergency contraception; these clients will be able to pick up their prescriptions. Testing kits orderable from: www.nhft.nhs.uk/sexual-health
- CONTRACEPTION: The C card system is being reinstated. Young people will be able to do C card training and then get free condoms from pharmacies.
- LGBTQ: Remote support is available for our Out There group Tuesdays 2pm-3pm and Fridays 7pm-8pm on the usual group phone/email. Out There Plus continues with remote support every other Wednesday from 6pm-8pm. We are slowly reintroducing face to face meet-ups for both groups.
- CRISIS CAFÉ: Continues Mondays 4pm-8pm, but will be held at the lowdown for the time being. We can provide this service “virtually” as well as face-to-face. Appointments currently required – call or email the lowdown in advance.
- FYI. Our ‘normal’ contact info, address & opening hours are featured below!
Contact Us: 01604 634385*
Telephone: 07585 737482
MONDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
WEDNESDAY 12-3pm | 4-7pm
SUNDAY | BANK HOLS Closed
How to find us:
3 Kingswell Street (off Gold St) Northampton, NN1 1PP
Just look out for the big red door!
the lowdown is based in the heart of Northampton town centre.
We are just 2 minutes easy walk from the Northgate bus station and approximately 5 minutes from Northampton railway station.